2 Day | On-Site
PHECC CFR Instructor Course aims to provide learners with the knowledge, skills, and attitude to train others as Cardiac First Responders.
Course Duration: 2 Days; Learners must first have successfully completed a PHECC CFR-C (Responder Level) Course before attending.
On successful completion of this PHECC CFR-C Instructor Course learners can then progress onto attending our PHECC FAR Instructor Course.
Entry Requirements: All attendees must have a FAR and CFR Community (Responder Level) certificate/card obtained within the last 6 months and be over 18 years of age prior to attending
Course Participation: Maximum of 6
Course Objectives: On completion of this course, participants will be able to
- Explain the role of PHECC
- Explain the Chain of Survival
- Demonstrate Adult and Child CPR
- Demonstrate the correct use of an AED
- Demonstrate Adult and Child Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Explain Critical Incident Stress Management
- Explain the steps required in dealing with a stroke and heart attack
- Demonstrate the recovery position
Assessment: Skills Assessments, Presentation, Teaching
Certification: Upon successful completion of this course students will be issued with a joint PHECC / Logue & O’Connor CFR-C Instructor Certificate. The certificate will be valid for 2 years.
Please contact Esther in our office on 0876074456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org