Fire Safety Training
This course is designed to raise awareness of fire hazards and train participants on how to act safely in the event of an emergency fire situation.
Course Duration: ½ Day
Course Participation: Maximum of 12
- Understand the chemistry of fire
- Identify potential fire risks at work
- Understand the requirement for emergency procedures and the action to be taken in case of emergency
- Conduct emergency evacuation drills with their own work environment
- Fire safety legislation overview
- Understanding fire physics and chemistry of fire development
- Means of raising an alarm
- Means of summoning the fire brigade
- Developing an action on hearing the fire alarm
- Evacuation procedures
- Practical use of fire extinguishers
Certification: On successful completion of the course and required test, participants will receive a FETAC recognised fire safety certificate issued by Logue & O’Connor Training & Consultancy Ltd.