This course is designed to raise awareness of fire hazards and train participants on how to act safely in the event of an emergency fire situation.
Course Duration: ½ Day
Course Participation: Maximum of 12
- Understand the chemistry of fire
- Identify potential fire risks at work
- Understand the requirement for emergency procedures and the action to be taken in case of emergency
- Conduct emergency evacuation drills with their own work environment
- Fire safety legislation overview
- Understanding fire physics and chemistry of fire development
- Means of raising an alarm
- Means of summoning the fire brigade
- Developing an action on hearing the fire alarm
- Evacuation procedures
- Practical use of fire extinguishers
Certification: On successful completion of the course and required test, participants will receive a FETAC recognised fire safety certificate issued by Logue & O’Connor Training & Consultancy Ltd.
Please contact Esther in our office on 0876074456 or email email@example.com