This one-day course covers a comprehensive range of topics to prepare the First Aider to administer emergency care. Participants will learn a high level of practical skill and theoretical knowledge, so that they can deal competently with any situation that may arise.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Participation: Maximum of 10
- Patient Assessment
- Incident Procedures
- Common Medical Emergencies
- Injury Management and Shock
- Care of an Unconscious Patient
- Burns and Electrical Injury Care
- Hypothermia and Hyperthermia
- Information Management
- Well-Being of the First Aider
Certification: All candidates will receive an Emergency (Basic) First Aid Certificate which is valid for 2 years.
Please contact Esther in our office on 0876074456 or email email@example.com